Honey Chicken Skewers with Grilled Corn Salad
brought to you by Real Simple
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: 10m | Total Time: 20m
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt and pepper *try crazy janes salt mix if you haven't already! its my substitute for everything!
- Canola oil, for the grill
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Place twenty 8-inch wooden skewers in water to soak. Heat grill to medium-high.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, honey, and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
- Slice the chicken lengthwise into twenty ½-inch-thick strips. Thread each strip onto a wooden skewer. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil the grill. Cook the chicken, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes, basting with the ketchup mixture during the last 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill the corn, turning occasionally, until slightly charred, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cut the kernels off the cobs, place in a medium bowl, and toss with the butter, scallions, and ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper. Serve with the chicken.
So Delicious & Super Quick for Your weekend BBQ!
Edit as you Wish!
I know I created my very own (secret) bbq sauce!
It was a big hit!
Add some Grilled Asparagus!
Snip off the ends
Add Butter, Olive Oil, Sliced Almonds, Minced Garlic, and a squeeze of lime
Wrap in Foil
Grill until tender