Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Woof Wednesday!


Meet Buddy
He needs a furrrrrever Home 
{for him and his stuffed chick}
someone to Love on him!



To You 
Love, Buddy
Hi! My name's Buddy. I am a 3 months old,male Lab mix w/ shepherd. K94U found me abandoned in a house with no water and no food in Miami. I am great with other dogs and children. I am sweet,good-nature,friendly and lovable boy. Now K94U rescue me and i'm ready to have a 4-ever home. I want a family that will keep me 4-ever.
Please adopt me.
Thanks!



I must say he is one handsomely qualified pup!
dont believe me...see for yourself


k94u is serious about getting all animals adopted to loving homes! they ask that everyone interested take the time to fill out an application and go through an interview process. if you are interested in volunteering and you live in the south florida area go here: K94U website






No comments:

Post a Comment