Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Virginia is for Lovers...Master Bedroom reDesign




Story Boards!
I put some story boards together for my sister and her husband! 
They are new home owners (yay)
and they are looking to add some charm to their 1950's Virginia home!

Lauren and Derek are a plethora of things: graphic designers, web developers, photographers, bloggers, lover of their West Highland Terrier, Olive, supporters of local shops, and def trend setters!
{they keep it real!}
So I took this all into account when designing their master!

I'm a strong believer that ones Master Bedroom should alwaysmost definitely be your sweet escape!

Lauren had a few small requests: cowhide rug, paint the walls..something subtle and tranquil, yet speaks romance! she wanted her room to be her sweet, romantic escape!


I believe I gave her just that! 
with a twist!
of course!



*IF you are interested in story boards for your home or office or just whatever! let me know!
for a small fee i would LOVE to create a design that is just right for you!
for more information email me at blakeairdo@gmail.com
{email me! lets chat!}

No comments:

Post a Comment