Thursday, September 15, 2011

its been a while...

since i last posted!
there is a reasonable explanation! 
weston and i have been super duper busy with this and that, here and there and everywhere!
lets just say my weekend bag just stays packed!
{i dont mind}
Weston surprised me with a weekend getaway at the hillsboro club a few weeks back! it's such a gem! and our view looked right out to the lighthouse where my love proposed!
we had a blast! 
the new little family came to visit. Giuliana's put her toes in the ocean! she loved it! while mom and i went paddle boarding and kayaking! 
fun fun in the summer sun!


 & now we are well into September! {my bday month}
we had a little party at my in-laws to celebrate all the september birthdays!
i must say i made out pretty well! 
I am blessed with the best family and friends a girl could ask for!

Next friday I will be having birthday brunch in 
cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment