Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Woof Wednesday!

Yay! It's Wednesday again!
And that means I get to choose a lucky pup to be featured for my post on raising pet adoption awareness!
hmmm there are just so many to choose from!
BUT this little gal stole my heart!
Niki is a three year old purebread Australian Cattle dog. 
She is quite reserved at first, but once this lovely lady gets to know you...
she'll quickly become your number one snuggle buddy!

No Paw Left Behind in Lighthouse Point, FL fosters Niki along with many others just like her!
see for yourself! just click here!

...

And okay so this is a double feature: I just had too!
I couldn't help myself. but these puppy dog eyes, staring right at YOU! well they are saying give my pups a home! YES, she just had 7 beautiful basset hound pups! So if you are in a place to provide love and care for one of them.... contact no paw left  behind! and see their beautiful faces here!


&
 remember adoption is a lifetime commitment!

HELP TODAY: show your support! the shelter pet project! sign it! 
now!


{Adopt don't Shop!}

No comments:

Post a Comment