Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Boho Beauties

What can I say?
 I LOVE this style trend.
It's MY happy medium!
Where sexy meets cool. And casual meets chic!
That effortless style we all seek to achieve!
Here are some of my favorite boho highlights!

Seaside Boho

Downtown Boho

Weekend Boho


 Upscale Boho for that city chic gal!
Must say I'm lusting over the Hermes throw!

 Boho Bliss!

Have fun with it!
Layer your textures and prints!
Add some random relaxed waves throughout your hair
for that effortless beach chic look!

Palm Beach Boho

Subtle yet Sophisticated Boho
For my girls who are just not ready to dive right in but still LOVE this look.
Keep your palette neutral and add hints of boho with local art, bold textiles, and found objects.

Boho's Poster Child.

& Dont forget your Bathroom!
Love the layering of vintage prints and mirrors
against this bold bathroom wall happening below!


Make It Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment