Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Woof Wednesday!

Save a Dog.
Cairn Terrier

I'm a darling little combination of colors, weighing in at 18 pounds.  People haven't been very nice to me in my life, so I'm very cautious as to who I make friends with.  I'm very scared at first but love to be with you once I know you.  I like other dogs and I rode really well in the car.  My crate is my safe place ... I love having a little den. 
I was in the Dallas shelter as a stray and this rescue lady saw me on my very first day.  I couldn't leave yet in case my owner was looking for me.  The rescue lady told me she would come back for me ... and she did!  So now
I need a home of my very own.  The possibilities excite me.  I know you would take good care of me and teach me how to trust people again.
Love,
Chardonnay



Metroplex Mutts

4925 Greenville Ave. Suite 200
Dallas, TX 75206
Other cuties they foster:
Bitsy! {she has lips}
Blake!
Emerson!


 
"no paw left behind"

It's our mission!

•••

Adopting a dog is a lifetime commitment.

Wanna join Woof Wednesdays?
Email Lauren at lcairdo@gmail.com
We would love to bring you on board.
Or just start posting about a dog in need of a home on your blog or facebook page! 
oh and join our group on facebook!
oh and here too on our pag




No comments:

Post a Comment