Wednesday, December 1, 2010

woof wednesday! or so you think...

woof MEOW Wednesday

So I know we typically feature shelter pups... hence "woof" wednesdays, but I had to blog about this...
I pass it every day on my way to work and I thought a little exposure would be a good thing!
I mean come on these four legged friends need homes too!
Agreed...


Noah's Ark Pet Boutique and Cat Adoptions is located in Pompano Beach of Atlantic Avenue just down the street from my lovely beach!
I see their faces through the glass window as I drive by or get stuck at the red light (typical) just in front of their storefront!
Although I am not meant to be a cat owner, I do love them. Especially the persians. I mean how can you deny that smooshy face! {you cant} And they need homes too!
And let's face it...cats basically take care of themselves! they are very self-sufficient animals!
Purrrrfect!

This is Smidget. She is a spayed female with all of her shots. Laid back and cuddly, she is like a huggable rag dog. Smidget loves to play and when she needs to, she takes a relaxing nap. Smidget is about a year and half old. She was abandoned when her owner went into drug rehab.
I mean they say she's like a dog!!! ; )

This is Peter the Leader. He cannot wait to give you hugs and his meow melts your heart! Peter loves to nestle around your neck and you can hear his purring two rooms away. Peter was rescued from deplorable living conditions along with dozens of others. In Florida, they call these places "houses of filth." You'd never know that Peter's beginnings were so awful - he embraces every moment with joy & happiness.
I'm really loving peter. Everyone needs a little joy and happiness in their life!

If you are a cat lover and want to know more about noah's ark and ways to help just click Peter's Picture above and learn more about owner Barbara and her husband Jim's journey from Memphis to Florida. & see what convicted them to open the ark.







 "no paw left behind"
It's our mission!




•••
Adopting a dog is a lifetime commitment.
wanna join Woof Wednesdays! Email me at lcairdo@gmail.com
we would love to bring you on board.
oh and join our group on facebook!
oh and here too on our page 

No comments:

Post a Comment