Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blog Sale

 Shop in my closet!
{this might be a new monthly blog post!}
I just feel like I needed to clean house
and so here are a few select items for Grab!
 Nothings over $20.00
Have at it ladies!

• • • • • • •

SOLD
Sam and Max boutique tunic dress. 
Purple and Gold Metallic trims.
Size: Small
$15.00



 Ralph Lauren 
Gingham navy and white strapless dress
size 2
$20.00




 urban outfitters
Blouse top. lux. size small.
$10.00

 Banana Republic
Silk Dress
Size: 0
$20.00



SOLD
 Anthropologie
Weston Wear Dress
Size: Small
$20.00




SOLD
Boutique: Black and White 
Eyelet Dress
Size: small
$5.00

Ann Taylor
Classic Black Stretch Mini
Size: 2P
$10.00


Boutique Dress
Size: Small
$10.00


Boutique Tunic Dress
Lucca
Size: Medium/Large
$10.00




BCBG
plaid mini
size: 2
$20.00




*EMAIL me or MESSAGE me with any questions.
Items will go to first inquirer.
blakeairdo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment