Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Woof Wednesday!

Meet Annie!
She is a 2 year old Cairn Terrier MIX
She weighs a healthy 25 lb. and is housebroken!

and this is what she has to say....

WHEW! }


That was a close one! You see, I had a home once but somehow ended up in a local kill shelter, where I was rescued just in time by Tri County Humane Society. I am SO happy to be here, but I've been through so much and I'm a little fearful. I'm truly 'little orphan Annie' right now, but I know I'll be adopted soon, cute face and all. I can live with older kids, maybe cats, and 'probably not' other dogs. I'm friendly once I know you a little, and I'll roll over to enjoy a belly rub if you're offering. 
Add this cute face to your family for the New Year!



Tri-County Humane Society    Boca Raton, FL    561-482-8110






No comments:

Post a Comment