Thursday, January 28, 2010

Obsession

We booked our photographers, duck duck collective, out of Lynchburg, VA and I couldn't be more thrilled! I am absolutely obsessed with their work!

You know Lynchburg may seem like a map dot to a lot of you, but I am here to tell you it is FULL of talent! check it out for yourself one of theses days! I know you are bound to be pleasantly SuRprIsEd!

Start by staying at the Craddock Terry, a turn of the century shoe factory turned residential boutique hotel!


Than head over to Meriwhether Godsey & Prototype to visit the ever so talented graphic, web and everything in between designers, Lauren & Derek Bennion.


For your taste buds check out: Taste Selects, Mangia, the Farm Basket, Bull Branch(my personal fav) and soooo much more!


Check out Duck Duck Collective's blog and website!
Don't be surprised if you see some familiar faces! One of my dearest friends...janette constance marin! ;) she's so beautiful and FULL of talent!

Links to the destinations mentioned above!

No comments:

Post a Comment